5 days / 4 nights
Join our very interesting optional tours in Naxos island
or rent a car and follow our itinerary by your own!!!
Arrival in the airport or port of Naxos and transfer to Hotel with our private bus.
Afternoon free to relax.
18.00 Pickup service for Sunset walking otur in Castel and in Portara
21.00 Return transfer to hotel
08:45 Pick up from hotel
A magnificent tour that crosses the island’s inland, surrounds its northern part and ends in the west.
Visit the restored Demeter’s temple in Sangri (6th century BC) and the museum with the local findings.
Visit a typical Cycladic pottery workshop and a traditional olive press in Damalas Village.
Taste the local liqueur “Citron” at the oldest Citron distillery of the island, dated 1896 in Halki.
Visit Panagia Drosiani, one of the oldest Byzantine churches in the Banlkans.
Walk in the famous “marble village” of Apiranthos.
A chance to see the remnants of the old emery mines and their machinery heading north to Apollonas Village.
See the huge Kouros Statue, 10.5m long, said to be a personification of God Dionysus
• Discover in a one day cruise the virgin beaches that are hidden in the southeast coastline.
• Stop for swimming at the beautiful bay of Kalados at the southern edge of the island.
• Swim in the unique cave of Rina and feel the freshness of the subterranean spring that runs into the sea.
• End up at the beautiful beach of Aliko with sand dunes and cedar trees. Enjoy on board a tasteful typical Greek barbeque with souvlaki, salad, wine and music on the boat.
• A unique chance to visit places that are hard or impossible to approach by land and swim in transparent waters.
From Naxos: 08.45 To Delos: 10.40
From Delos: 13.30 To Mykonos: 13.45
From Mykonos: 17.00 To Naxos: 19.00
• Delos archeologiacal area
• Delos Museum
• Windmills in Mykonos
• Little Venice
• Mykonos town
• Matogianni Street
12.00 Check out from your hotel and transfer to Naxos Airport or port according to your scheduled departure.
Thank you for traveling with Mythos Holidays!